Cancellation and No Show Policy
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
Cancellation Policy: You must provide 24 hours notice in order to reschedule any online coaching engagements. If you provide 24 hours notice, you can reschedule your engagement with no cost. However, if you do not provide 24 hours notice and/or you miss your scheduled engagement (No-Show), there will be no refunds.
THE FINE PRINT
Your coach has reserved your scheduled engagement time for a private, one on one coaching engagement with YOU. Please respect your coach’s time and try not to cancel or reschedule your engagements. Remember, the path to victory requires commitment and discipline!
- If you must cancel or reschedule your personalized coaching engagement, please do so at least 24 hours before the engagement so another client can schedule a engagement at that time. If you cancel more than 24 hours before your coaching engagement, you will be allowed to reschedule your coaching engagement to another date/time at your convenience at no cost. Rather than issue a refund (which MAY incur a charge on your credit card) you can simply schedule another coaching engagement free of charge. *IF you prefer a refund, please request a refund in writing within 48 hours of your originally scheduled appointment time. If you cancel less than 24 hours before your coaching engagement, you will not receive a refund and you must purchase a new coaching engagement when you reschedule. (If you purchased a coaching package, one of the engagements will be deducted from your total.)
- Coaching engagements are 50 minutes or 80 minutes. If your coaching engagement is scheduled at 09:00, it will actually go from 09:00 to 09:50 (Or 09:00 to 10:20). Ending ten minutes early allows me to make sure that I can take notes to prepare for your next engagement, and that I will not be late for the next client. Please be ready 5 minutes early to join the zoom room and test your equipment.
- Please be ready (sitting in front of your computer) 5 minutes before your scheduled online coaching engagement, and test your web cam and microphone prior to your coach's arrival. Join the virtual meeting room (Zoom Room) by clicking on the link on your purchase receipt or in the reminder emails. Your coach will join you and you can get started promptly at the scheduled coaching time.
- If you are running late, please call or email Whole Armor Solutions Group as soon as possible. Your coach will wait 10 minutes after the engagement's start time and will try to contact you via email. After 10 minutes, the engagement is considered a no-show. There is NO REFUND for No-shows and clients must purchase a new coaching engagement when they reschedule. After the engagement starts, if the client ends the engagement early for any reason, they will not be able to receive any refund and must purchase another coaching engagement to reschedule (or it will count as one of the engagements in their Coaching package).
- When you buy a coaching package consisting of multiple coaching engagements, and you do not cancel 24 hours in advance, that engagement will count as COMPLETE and you will not be reimbursed for that coaching engagement. There will not be any extra fees for the cancellation, other than using one of the engagements in your coaching package. Please schedule another engagement at your convenience.
- There will be no refunds of unused coaching engagements after the first coaching engagement from that plan is used. The benefit of purchasing a package plan is to receive a discount on your coaching sessions and to motivate you to keep working towards VICTORY!
- Coaching Packages expire in one year! You do not need to schedule all of the engagements in your plan at once. You have 365 days to use the pre-purchased engagements before they expire. Coaching engagements in a package plan should be used with in the allotted time frame (1 year), or unused engagements will be lost. There are no refunds for unused or expired coaching engagements. Please email me if there are extenuating circumstances and you need more time to use coaching engagements package.
- It is the client's sole responsibility to make sure that everything is working properly on his/her end. Coaching engagements that are incomplete due to the student's equipment will not be refunded. (e.g., computer, modem, speakers, internet connection, etc).
- System Requirements and links to test your equipment with Zoom are available. In addition, please email your coach if you have questions about using the online Zoom Room before your coaching engagement so that we can help you.